- Los Angeles Is the Latest City to Consider a Minimum Wage Hike
- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Spare Tires Are Disappearing From New Cars
- Ask Stacy: How Am I Supposed to Live on Social Security?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 2
- What If You Can’t Pay Your Medical Bills?
- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- SAT Tutor Caters to the Kids of the Very Wealthy
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Furniture: $500 off a $1,000-plus purchase at Bon-Ton department stores (print first) [10/22]. The coupon is even good toward sale-priced furniture.
- Mattresses: $500 off a $1,000-plus purchase at Bon-Ton department stores (print first) [10/22]. The coupon is even good toward sale-priced mattresses.
Office and school
- Business cards, brochures, flyers, and postcards: Get 250 for free with the purchase of 250 in Staples stores or online [10/27].
- Bath & Body Works: Up to 50 percent off select products during the Fall Clearance Sale in stores and online [11/4]. The sale includes dozens of items, from bath and body products to home fragrances.
- Limited Edition 320GB Star Wars Xbox 360 with Kinect: $50 off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $400, it’s $350 – and shipping is free.
- Unlocked Nokia C6-01 GSM phone: 58 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This model includes an 8MP camera, 720p video recording, and a warranty. Instead of $380, it’s $160 – and shipping is free.
- Barbie homes: $20 to $30 off the Barbie Malibu Beach House and the Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse at Toys R Us stores [10/27]. They normally sell for $110 and $140, respectively.
- Play kitchens: $20 to $90 off the Little Tikes Cook ‘n Grow Kitchen, the Step2 Lifestyle Market Place Kitchen, and the Step2 Grand Walk-in Kitchen at Toys R Us stores [10/27]. They normally sell for $90, $130, and $170, respectively.
- Vtech toys (for infants and preschoolers): $5 off when you spend $25-plus at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Outerwear (men’s and women’s): $50 off a $100-plus purchase at Bon-Ton department stores (print first) [10/23].
- Bras (plus sizes): All Playtex styles are $15 at Hanes’ JustMySize.com [expiration unknown]. This sale includes a few dozen styles.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.