- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
- Today’s Deals: Thursday, Aug. 28
- What Cable Mergers Might Mean for Your Television Service
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- Identify That Mystery Hotel Before You Book It
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree (print first) [10/24].
- Boston Market: $4 off a $20-plus purchase (print first) [11/22].
- Boston’s The Gourmet Pizza: The newly extended Happy Hour now runs from 3 to 7 p.m. and from 9 to 11 p.m. and offers half-priced bottles, drafts, and house wines and martinis. You can also get one completely free drink during Happy Hour (print first) [10/30].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free order of jumbo soft pretzel sticks or Parmesan sweet potato fries with the purchase of an entree (print first) [10/28].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off first-time catering orders (print first) [11/12].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a ribeye egg and cheese biscuit combo (print first) [4/15].
- Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut for anyone who shows up in costume on Halloween [10/31 only].
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free lunch or dinner entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [10/28].
- Subway: The meatball marinara footlong is $5 [10/31]. For a healthier Subway option, check out The 9 Healthiest On-the-Go Meals.
- White Castle: Free crispy jalapeno cheese slider with the purchase of one slider (print first) [11/10].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.