I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores: $5 off a $25-plus purchase online (use code HPGE341) [12/6]. The coupon code is good toward regular-, sale-, and clearance-priced items.
- Free photo book: With a $20-plus purchase at Burlington Coat Factory stores and online [12/24]. The offer is for a free 20-page 8×8 hardback photo book from Shutterfly.com – a great deal.
- Full-service oil change: $5 to $7 off at Valvoline Instant Oil Change [1/3].
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Free double upgrade [12/20].
- Yankee Candle Company: $20 off a $45-plus purchase (print first) [12/24].
- Macy’s: $10 off a $25 purchase of sale- or clearance-priced home items in stores [valid 12/5 till 1 p.m.].
- CVS: 25 percent off just about everything online (use code 25SITE) [12/5]. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus.
- Electric scooters: Up to 40 percent off select Currie models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Diamond engagement rings and sets: Up to 60 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- American Apparel (for her): Up to 90 percent off during the Nothing-Over-$5 Sale online [expiration unknown].
- Macy’s: $10 off a $25 purchase of sale- or clearance-priced clothing in stores [valid 12/5 till 1 p.m.].
- Old Navy: $10 off every $50-plus purchase in stores (print first) [12/8].
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.