- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Oct. 20
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
- Today’s Deals: Sunday, Oct. 19
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- Pop Quiz: Can a Store Force You to Spend $10 to Use a Credit Card?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
- Scrapbooking: 50 percent off punches, cutting supplies, and other tools at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft online [expiration unknown].
- Stickers, stamp pads, and embellishments: 50 percent off at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft online [expiration unknown].
- Babies R Us: Up to 25 percent off feeding items, clothing, bedding, furniture, and more online [expiration unknown]. Some items, like clothing, appear to be up to 50 percent off.
- Diapers: $2 off select Huggies and Pull-Ups products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Moisturizer/lotion: $2 off select Eucerin products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Men’s deodorants and body sprays: $1 off select Axe products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Satellite radios: Up to 35 percent off at RadioShack online [expiration unknown].
- RadioShack: $10 off a $20 purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Personalized phone cases: 20 percent off at Snapfish.com (use code 20CASES) [3/17]. These cases can be personalized with your own photos.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Old Navy: $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [3/13].
- Shoe Carnival: $10 off a $49 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code KICKS4U) [3/5].