- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Sep. 19
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
- Scrapbooking: 50 percent off punches, cutting supplies, and other tools at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft online [expiration unknown].
- Stickers, stamp pads, and embellishments: 50 percent off at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft online [expiration unknown].
- Babies R Us: Up to 25 percent off feeding items, clothing, bedding, furniture, and more online [expiration unknown]. Some items, like clothing, appear to be up to 50 percent off.
- Diapers: $2 off select Huggies and Pull-Ups products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Moisturizer/lotion: $2 off select Eucerin products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Men’s deodorants and body sprays: $1 off select Axe products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Satellite radios: Up to 35 percent off at RadioShack online [expiration unknown].
- RadioShack: $10 off a $20 purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Personalized phone cases: 20 percent off at Snapfish.com (use code 20CASES) [3/17]. These cases can be personalized with your own photos.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Old Navy: $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [3/13].
- Shoe Carnival: $10 off a $49 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code KICKS4U) [3/5].