I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Baby food maker and bottle warmer: Additional $10 off Cuisinart’s BFM-1000 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $185, it comes out to $129.
Office and school
- Writing instruments: 50 percent off all Paper Mate products at Staples stores (print first) [3/9].
- Sleds: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Free health screenings: Free allergy, blood pressure, weight, and vision screenings at Sam’s Club stores on Saturday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. [3/9]. The screenings are for club members and their guests.
- Clinique: Free eye makeup trio – and free shipping – with a $35 purchase online [expiration unknown]. The trio includes a mascara mini, three-color eye shadow compact, and makeup remover mini.
- Elizabeth Arden: Free eight-piece makeup set – a $118 value – with a $30 purchase online [3/28]. The set includes a tote bag, moisturizer with SPF, cleanser, mascara, makeup remover, two eye shadows, and lipstick.
- Desktop hard drive: Toshiba’s 3 TB model is only $120 at Staples stores (print first) [3/9].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Off Broadway Shoes: Additional 20 percent off your entire purchase (print first) [3/9 only]. Like DSW, Off Broadway Shoes is a warehouse that sells brand names at a discount, so this coupon is a great deal on top of that. Check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts for more.
- Victoria’s Secret: Free panty from their Fabulous line (use code FABPANTY) – and free shipping (use code SHIPBRAS) – with a bra purchase online [3/7].
Subscribe by email
Like this article? Sign up for our email updates and we’ll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We’ll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson’s ’205 Ways to Save Money’ as soon as you’ve subscribed. It’s full of great tips that’ll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn’t cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.