I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Tax Day Deals
- Bonefish Grill: The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is $5 after 4 p.m. [4/15].
- Brio Tuscan Grille: They’ll pay the taxes on your entire purchase (say “tax-free Tax Day”) [4/15].
- Hallmark: Free Tax Day e-card [4/15].
- Kirkland’s: 15 percent off your entire purchase in stores [4/15].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer because Ryan Newman placed in the top 10 at Saturday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race [4/15].
- White Castle: 15 percent off your purchase (print first) [4/15].
For more, check out 18 Tax Day Freebies and Deals.
Holidays, parties, and personalized gifts
- Custom banner: $5 off at Party City stores (print first) and online (use code PCXWBNR) [5/5].
- Custom iPhone cases: $10 for iPhone 4, 4S, and 5 [expiration unknown].
- Custom photo books: Free classic photo book with the purchase of one book at Picaboo.com (use code APRILFREE) [4/15].
- Dog food: Free can of Kibbles ‘n Bits wet dog food with the purchase of one can (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Kindle books: 20 titles are $2 each at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Kids music: VeggieTales’ “Five Super Silly Songs” album is free at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. These downloadable MP3s normally cost $5.