- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Restaurants and dessert shops
- Blimpie: Free 6-inch sub with the purchase of a sub and drink (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Champps Americana: $10 off a $30 purchase (print first) [5/3].
- McDonald’s: The new Egg White Delight McMuffin is $1 [expiration unknown].
- Mrs. Fields: $2 off a 14-inch or larger Big Cookie Cake (print first) [expiration unknown].
- On The Border: Appetizers start at $2 during their new happy hour, which runs from 3 to 7 p.m. on weekdays and from 9 to 11 p.m. on Sundays through Thursdays [expiration unknown].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free $10 bonus card with the purchase of a $50 gift card in restaurants and online [6/16]. The bonus card is valid from May 13 through July 15. Shipping is free if you order online.
- Planet Hollywood: $5 off a $20 purchase (print first) [10/31].
- Starbucks: Frappuccino Happy Hour runs from 3 to 5 p.m. starting today, May 3 [5/2].
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Free 60-day membership (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market: $5 off a $25 purchase (print first) [5/7].