- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops A Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 16
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
- 7 Percent of US Workers Have Garnished Wages
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Pep Boys: More than 20 coupons for services and products (print first) [5/31].
- Starbucks: Free Frappuccino with the purchase of their limited-edition Frappuccino-inspired cold cup [5/30]/
- Yankee Candle Company: $15 off a $35 purchase in stores (print first) [6/2].
- Hello Kitty soap: $1.50 off the purchase of two of these Dial products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. They would make cute care-package gifts for college-bound Hello Kitty fans.
- Shoe inserts and insoles: $2 to $10 off each on various Dr. Scholl’s products for men and women (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Free 8×10 print: At Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- DSLR cameras: Select Canon EOS models start under $700 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Note that the prices are so low that they make you add a product to your cart to see its final price.
- Scooters: Up to 50 percent off select Kick models at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. With the discount, they’re all under $100.