- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Sep. 30
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Sep. 29
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Family Dollar: $5 off any $25 purchase in stores (print first) [6/27].
- Furniture: Up to 40 percent off office furniture at Office Depot online [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Office Depot: $20 off a $100 regular-price purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 89925177) [7/1].
- Lip care: $1 off Almay’s Liquid Lip Balm and Revlon’s ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Makeup: $10 off a $25 purchase at Prescriptives online [6/26]. I’ve never seen such a great deal from this company – plus shipping is always free.
- Men’s deodorant: $2 off a 3-ounce can of Right Guard’s Xtreme aerosol (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 104162) [6/29].
- MP3s: Free downloadable MP3 songs from artists on the rise at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. They offer a new selection of freebies here every month.
- Wireless printer: 33 percent off Brother’s HL-2270DW compact laser printer with wireless networking and duplex at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $150, it’s $100 – and shipping is free.
- Hotels: Up to 50 percent off at Hotels.com [6/26]. Note that this offer is only for travel between now and Aug. 12.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Last Call by Neiman Marcus (men’s and women’s): 30 to 60 percent off everything in stores and online [6/27]. Last Call is known for selling true designer labels at deep discounts.
- LEGO watch set: 40 percent off Lego Kids’ Star Wars Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker minifigures watch set at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $30 – and shipping is free.