- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- Missed Loan Payment? Your Car Might Not Start
- Do You Text While Walking? This Lane Was Made for You
- Today’s Deals: Wednesday, Oct. 1
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Teavana: Up to 75 percent off in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Their prices seldom drop this low.
Office and school
- Backpacks: Free lunch kit with the purchase of a $13 backpack at Toys R Us online [expiration unknown]. Check out 12 Ways to Save on Back-to-School Shopping too if you haven’t done yours yet.
- Crayola: All crayons, markers, pencils, paper, dry erase, My First, Wonder and Xtreme products are buy-one-get-one-free at Toys R Us online [expiration unknown].
- Heavy-duty binders: Up to 70 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Cat treats: $1 off two packages of Friskies or four packages of Temptations (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Philosophy: Up to 70 percent off during the Holiday in July Sale online [7/28].
- Sunscreen: $1 to $2 off Banana Boat, Coppertone, Neutrogena and Hawaiian Tropics products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. You may want to read The Best Sunscreen for Your Money before you head to the store, though.
- Desktop computers: Up to $430 off — and free two-business-day shipping — at HP.com [7/27].
- Cars: $4 off a Mattel vehicle two-pack featuring Disney Pixar “Cars” characters (print first) [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Sunglasses: Up to 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].