- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
American Express is known for its top-notch customer service as well as the premium credit cards it offers. The newly launched American Express Blue for Business Credit Card is no exception, and offers some handsome rewards for businesses.
- Annual relationship bonus. The Blue for Business card offers a 30 percent annual Relationship Bonus. This means that cardholders will be awarded Membership Rewards Points at the end of each year equal to 30 percent of the amount of points they earned throughout the year.
- Initial purchase bonus. Cardholders earn 10,000 Membership Rewards Points just by making their first purchase using the card. Those points are valued at up to $100.
- Introductory 0 percent APR. The card offers cardholders a 0 percent APR for six or 12 months, based on their creditworthiness.
- No annual fee. There is no annual fee to use the card.
- American Express isn’t accepted everywhere. While most vendors accept American Express, not all of them do. Visa and MasterCard cards are more widely accepted.
- Excellent credit required. The card offers great rewards, but it is available only to cardholders with excellent credit.
Get it if: You have excellent credit and want your business to take advantage of the customer service and rewards that American Express offers.
Forget it if: You have less than stellar credit, or you want a credit card that is more widely accepted by merchants.
Follow Logan Abbott on Google+
This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program. Also note that any terms, rates or other features described in this article can change without notice. Always double-check everything with the issuer before applying for any credit card.