I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Abe’s Market: $10 off a $40 purchase online (use code LIAM) [10/23]. Shipping is free if you spend $50. Abe’s Market is like an online version of Whole Foods.
- Spirit Halloween: $5 off a $15 purchase or 25 percent off one item in stores and online (print first) [expiration unknown]. They have locations in just about every state.
Home and pets
- Mini lantern: $4 off Rayovac’s LED 1-Watt 3AA mini lantern, which is water resistant and comes with a lifetime warranty, online (use code PUMPKINSAVE) [10/31].
- Pet Supermarket: $10 off a $50 purchase in stores (print first or display on mobile) and online (use code 10off50oct13) [10/24].
- “Real Simple”: Get a one-year subscription for $1 per issue via Bed Bath & Beyond online [expiration unknown]. The cover price is $5 per issue, so this saves 80 percent.
- Universal Wireless speaker: 50 percent off Altec Lansing’s iMW725 inMotion Air universal wireless speaker at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $200, it’s $100.
- Fisher-Price: $3 to $10 off more than a dozen baby, toddler and kids toys in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Transformers: Additional $3 off select Transformers Construct-Bots at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. That discount is on top of Amazon’s already-reduced prices.
- Cruises: Start at $40/night during BJ’s Wholesale Club’s World’s Largest Cruise Sale online [10/27].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Message T-shirts: All standard tees are $12 at BustedTees.com (use code TWELVET) [expiration unknown]. They usually run for $20, not counting shipping.