- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Nov. 1
- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 31
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Pier 1: 50 percent off Halloween decorations and housewares online [expiration unknown].
- Alcohol: 20 to 30 percent off seasonal beer and wine at World Market stores [through 10/31].
- Baskin-Robbins: $3 off a $15 cake purchase (print first) [through 10/31].
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: 10-inch three-topping pizzas are $5 on Halloween when you order by phone or online [10/31 only]. They ask for 24 hours’ notice if you’re ordering more than four pizzas.
- Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut if you wear your costume on Halloween [10/31 only].
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree (print first) [through 10/31].
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 20 percent off a takeout order when you order it online (use code TREAT) [through 10/31].
For kids in costume
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree [10/31 only].
- Souper Salad: Kids 10 and under eat free with the purchase of an an adult buffet when you dine in [through 10/31].
- Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill: Kids 10 and under eat free after 4 p.m. with the purchase of an entree (like and print first) [10/31 only].