- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Aug. 29
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Pier 1: 50 percent off Halloween decorations and housewares online [expiration unknown].
- Alcohol: 20 to 30 percent off seasonal beer and wine at World Market stores [through 10/31].
- Baskin-Robbins: $3 off a $15 cake purchase (print first) [through 10/31].
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: 10-inch three-topping pizzas are $5 on Halloween when you order by phone or online [10/31 only]. They ask for 24 hours’ notice if you’re ordering more than four pizzas.
- Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut if you wear your costume on Halloween [10/31 only].
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree (print first) [through 10/31].
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: 20 percent off a takeout order when you order it online (use code TREAT) [through 10/31].
For kids in costume
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Free kids meal with the purchase of an entree [10/31 only].
- Souper Salad: Kids 10 and under eat free with the purchase of an an adult buffet when you dine in [through 10/31].
- Stir Crazy Fresh Asian Grill: Kids 10 and under eat free after 4 p.m. with the purchase of an entree (like and print first) [10/31 only].