- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- 4 Months of Emails Are MIA — What Should We Do?
- Headlight Drama: Average Deer-Car Claim Cost Is Up 14 Percent
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
Using the Internet to shop is a great way to save time, hassle and money. The only problem? Finding the best deals often means slogging through multiple searches and sites.
We just added something new to MoneyTalksNews.com designed to help: a simple search for the best online deals. Click on the “Deals” tab at the top of this page and you’ll find an up-to-the-minute listing of deals in the following categories:
- Clothing and accessories
- Financial services
- Gaming and toys
- Health and beauty
- Home and garden
- Movies, music and books
- Office and supplies
- Special occasion
- Sports and fitness
- Store events
- Travel and entertainment
- Everything else
You can also sort each category by when the deal was posted and how “hot” it is.
The deals you’ll find come from our new partner, DealNews. It’s one of the pre-eminent providers of online shopping bargains. In the near future, we’ll be expanding the page to include Amazon’s best deals as well.
What else can we do for you?
Since 1991, we’ve had a simple mission: to provide the information you need to make more, spend less and avoid rip-offs. And to do it without boring you to death in the process.
But while the news we publish daily will always be our foundation, it’s only a part of the resources you’ll find here.
For example, perched near the “Deals” tab at the top of this page you’ll find our Money Makeover: a collection of links to hook you up with free budgeting tools, the best credit cards, lowest-cost mortgages, highest-interest savings accounts, and rate comparisons for car, home, health and life insurance.
Our goal is to be a single source for everything you need to lead a richer life. If there’s anything else we can do to make your life better, don’t hesitate to let me know.