- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Ask Stacy: Should I Borrow From My Retirement Account to Pay Debts?
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Obama Makes Government Credit Cards Safer
- Apple Pay Begins: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 7 Reasons Why Your Debt Repayment Plan Isn’t Working
We recently did an article and video called “Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes than You,” followed by a story called “Banks Make $1 Billion Helping US Firms ‘Move’ Overseas.” Both stories invited lots of commentary.
While they probably didn’t get the idea from us, both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert recently weighed in on the same topic. Both videos are funny, at least if you can laugh about corporations helping themselves to all our country offers while using loopholes to avoid paying for it.
If you want to see Stephen Colbert’s take, you can find it here.
Check them out, look at the posts and comments we’ve already published, then tell us what you think below.