- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
We recently did an article and video called “Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes than You,” followed by a story called “Banks Make $1 Billion Helping US Firms ‘Move’ Overseas.” Both stories invited lots of commentary.
While they probably didn’t get the idea from us, both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert recently weighed in on the same topic. Both videos are funny, at least if you can laugh about corporations helping themselves to all our country offers while using loopholes to avoid paying for it.
If you want to see Stephen Colbert’s take, you can find it here.
Check them out, look at the posts and comments we’ve already published, then tell us what you think below.