How does up to 18 percent cash back on your online purchases sound? You can get it today through Aug. 29.
How does as much as 18 percent cash back on your online purchases sound?
That’s what Ebates.com is offering during the cash-back portal’s Triple Cash Back Week. The promotion started Tuesday and runs through Monday, Aug. 29.
Currently, 37 retailers are participating, including:
- Avon: 12 percent
- Dell (consumers and small business): 10 percent
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: 9 percent
- eBags: 18 percent
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: 10.5 percent
- JCPenney: 12 percent
- Macy’s: 9 percent
- Nike: 12 percent
- Omaha Steaks: 10.5 percent
- PetSmart: 9 percent
You’ll also earn cash back — during this promotion and in the future — on purchases from any of the rest of more than 2,000 retailers that partner with Ebates.
I earned $11.27 from Ebates in July — or as I like to see it, Ebates paid me $11.27 to go shopping last month.
There is no “catch” here. Ebates receives a commission from retailers for referring online shoppers to those retailers’ websites. Then Ebates shares that commission with shoppers to encourage them to continue using Ebates.
It’s free to sign up for an account, which you can do here.
Once you’re signed up, all you have to do to earn cash back is:
- Every time you buy something online, start by visiting Ebates’ website and signing in.
- In the search bar at the top of Ebates’ site, enter the name of the retailer where you want to shop.
- Click on Ebates’ orange “Shop Now” button for that retailer. This will redirect you to the retailer’s website, where you can then shop as usual — while earning cash back on most anything you buy there.
You might also want to install the Ebates Cash Back Button, a web browser extension. Every time you visit the website of a retailer that is offering cash back, it will alert you to the offer so you don’t miss out. The extension is available for Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
Do you plan to take advantage of Triple Cash Back Week? Let us know below or on Facebook.
Read Next: 18 Ways to Save $100 This Week
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.