You can avoid cramped legs or being wedged between two armrest hogs or crammed in a seat that won’t recline while avoiding the premium that many airlines charge for more comfort in coach.
Author Archives: Angela Colley
Got more month than money or know someone who does? Here are some tips to make it work, without feeling deprived in the process.
Do you recognize yourself in any of these 5 examples? If you do, you’re missing out on opportunities to build wealth.
Your unwanted life insurance policy might be worth some cash now. Here’s everything you need to know.
If you’re buying “premium” dog food, you might be wasting money. Here’s how to figure out if the low-cost dog food at the big-box store contains the nutrients your dog needs.
Looking for a little inspiration? Check out what some of the wisest financial minds have had to say about money and life.
Used to be, exceeding your limit or spacing out your bill were about the only ways your plastic would be rejected. Not anymore.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need