Last year, half of American workers made less than $27,519, about what they made in 1998. Meanwhile, the number of workers making at least $5 million grew nearly 27 percent.
Author Archives: Brandon Ballenger
DNA testing showed that many herbal supplements don’t contain even a hint of the herbs they claim to.
Data show that households in several European countries divide housework up more fairly than those in the U.S. do.
The airline may end up charging more or less for bags depending on how full the flight is. It hasn’t made a decision, or said how much rates could vary.
Amazon organizes getting a bunch of free stuff for its top reviewers in exchange for their opinions about products. Does that affect how you look at the site’s reviews?
The company is testing technology that could literally monitor and record your every move on its website. And at least one other company already does.
Not all rewards programs have worthwhile perks. Here are a few Consumer Reports considers good. Which ones do you think are worth it?
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You