If you’re in the market for a job, you may know that some employers run credit checks before they decide to hire an employee. Here’s how to prepare for it.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
Public transportation ridership is hitting six-decade highs. If you have parked your car, make sure you get a car insurance discount.
The end of a relationship isn’t necessarily the end of shared financial responsibilities. Here’s what to know about your credit after divorce.
If you’re getting married, here’s how to save for a beautiful wedding and a cost you can live with.
You have one day to frighten and surprise your friends and family without repercussions. Why not also save money doing it?
April showers mean more indoor time for online shopping. But it doesn’t mean rain boots will be on sale.
You expect your credit to be checked if you apply for a loan, but it may also be required to get cable. Here are the major cable providers’ credit policies.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills