We all make financial missteps, but mistakes made when buying a home can really be magnified. Here are four mortgage mistakes you can’t afford to make.
Author Archives: Guest Blogger
You’ll be surprised by all of data about you that is available to insurers.
If you have seen wrong information on your credit report — and plenty of people have — you’ve probably wondered how it got there.
Social Security garnishment for student loans isn’t unheard of, but you may be able to reduce the amount taken out of your check.
When you get advice from a lender about your credit, you might assume they know what they are talking about. But it’s always good to check the facts.
Those 17 digits reveal a lot about your vehicle.
Your first call if sued after an accident should be to your car insurance company, which can defend you, negotiate a settlement or go to court.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills