Don’t limit yourself to a treadmill at the gym when there are so many fun and affordable ways to get moving.
Author Archives: Marilyn Lewis
Just as you need to protect your computer from attacks, you need to guard your smartphone from intrusion. Here’s how.
The breakup of a marriage is traumatic, and it may be difficult to think about money. But taking these steps can help safeguard your financial future.
Some of the products and features last seen during the risky boom years are making a reappearance. Here’s the scoop.
Of all the ways to waste money, giving it to high-interest lenders, pawnbrokers and loan sharks is one of the worst. Here are loans to avoid, and some better alternatives.
Knowing these concepts can help you spot smart opportunities, invest well and sidestep scams and bad investments.
There’s dire talk about the real estate market overheating again. Here’s why you shouldn’t worry about it.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?