We all know about preventive medicine when it comes to our health. But what about preventive care when it comes to our home? Here are some simple prescriptions you can do easily today that could save you thousands in repairs tomorrow.
Author Archives: Sandra Parker
It happens more often than you think: The federal government tells everyone you’ve died when you’re still very much alive. But the result is the death of your bank accounts, credit cards, and worse.
Maybe you’ve donated clothes or even a car to charity. But would you donate your body to science?
Looking good doesn’t have to cost a lot – especially when you can make your body butter, facial cleanser, and anti-breakout cream at home.
Before you buy something online, do you check the user reviews to make sure you’re getting the best product for your money? Then you should be aware many might not be legit. Here are a few tricks that will help you separate real reviews from fake.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need