- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
HMOs are normally the cheapest way to get health coverage. In the world of health, choosing your own doctors is an expensive alternative, so if you’re willing to let your insurance company make that choice, an HMO will be cheaper.