- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- ‘Nips and Tucks’ to Get Your Tablet Computer Running Like New
- Best and Worst Things to Buy in March
- Americans Love Nordstrom, Costco and Amazon, And Then There’s Wal-Mart …
- 6 Ways to Make Cheap Foods Taste Delicious
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Boston Market: The Christmas Day traditional meal is $11 whether you dine in or carry out.
- Del Taco: Free regular taco with any purchase.
- RA Sushi: Happy Hour will run all day — 4 to 11 p.m. — on Christmas Day.
- Shoney’s: The Christmas Day buffet starts at $11 and is free for kids age 4 and under with the purchase of an adult buffet.
Other restaurants open today include Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant, Denny’s and Uno Pizzeria & Grill.
- American Apparel (for men and women): 10 percent off all gift cards (use code EGC10) [12/25].
- Famous Footwear (for the whole family): Additional 20 percent off your entire purchase (use code SNOW20) [12/25].
- Jos. A. Bank (for men): Online “doorbusters” are being offered throughout the day [12/25]. Signature Pima cotton sweaters, executive dress shirts and ties are three for $60, for example.
- Tool set: 56 percent off a 34-piece Kobalt home tool set at Lowe’s. It’s $13 instead of $30 — that’s 38 cents per tool. Shipping is free if you spend $50 or pick up your order from your local store.
- Wireless keyboard: 50 percent off Logitech’s K360, which has 12 programmable one-touch activity buttons and a three-year battery life. Instead of $30, it’s $15.
For more shopping steals, check out our revamped deals page, which is updated throughout the day every day.