- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 10 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Paying More
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
H&R Block recently offered Money Talks tax preparation software to give away to five lucky readers. It’s called H&R Block At Home Premium, an online program valued at $50. You can check out the features at this page of H&R’s site, or check out PCWorld’s recent review: They gave it 4 out 5 stars.
If you’re one of our winners, you’ll get a code that will give you a $55 credit (the extra five bucks is to cover sales taxes, if any) when you go online and pay for the software. Not included, however, is a state tax return – if you live in a state that requires one, that will cost you an extra $35.
How to enter
But win or lose, get dozens of cash and time-saving tax tips on our handy tax page.