- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- Ask Stacy: When Can I Stop Paying Mortgage Insurance?
If your list of New Year’s resolutions includes “Paying Down Debt”, or “Saving More Money”, then you’re in the right place. Today money reporter Stacy Johnson begins his series on Fiscal Fitness ’08 with some advice on finding help.