The early Black Friday deal is available Friday through Sunday.
T-Mobile will offer both new and existing customers up to two additional lines for free this weekend.
This early Black Friday deal was announced Wednesday and will be available Friday, Nov. 18, through Sunday, Nov. 20. The offer is for T-Mobile ONE and Simple Choice plans.
For Black Friday weekend — specifically, Nov. 24 through Nov. 27 — T-Mobile will offer a different set of deals. They include:
- Upgrading to a free Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone after 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in a Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 or other device.
- A free Samsung Gear VR — which is a smartphone-compatible virtual-reality headset — and $50 Oculus app store gift card when you get a Samsung Galaxy S7 (including the free upgrade one above) or Galaxy S7 edge.
- A free Samsung Tab E tablet or LG Gpad X tablet after 24 monthly bill credits with a T-Mobile ONE tablet plan.
- $70 off the UE BOOM 2 wireless speaker.
- $30 off the LG Tone Pro 760 Bluetooth headset.
- $50 off the Mophie Powerstation Mini, which is a portable external battery charger for smartphones.
For more information about these offers, visit T-Mobile’s deals page.
For more help navigating cellphone plans, check out Money Talks News’ “Compare Cell Phones & Plans” page.
Do you plan to take advantage of any tech deals on Black Friday? Let us know below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.