Plus calendars, mattresses, electric bedding, Pier 1, Loehmann's, and Jamba Juice.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Walgreens Photo: 50 percent off all photo items – including calendars – online (use code ALLSALE) [1/1].
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entree when you dine in on New Year’s Eve between 4 and 8 p.m. [12/31]. The offer is for kids under 10.
- Jamba Juice: Free oatmeal with the purchase of a drink (print first) [1/31].
- Electric bedding: Up to 65 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Furniture: Up to 50 percent off regular-priced items, which appear to be mostly mattresses, plus an additional 10 percent off at The Bon-Ton department stores (print first) and online (use code NEWFURN1213) [1/2].
- Pier 1 Imports (decor): Clearance items are up to 50 percent off online [expiration unknown]. These items include more than just seasonal decor.
- Pfaltzgraff (kitchenware): Up to 83 percent off items in the Winterberry line – plus an additional 20 percent off select items marked with a green dollar-sign icon online [1/1].
- Cameras: Select Canon PowerShot models start at $79 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Gordon’s Jewelers: Up to 70 percent off during the After-Christmas Clearance Sale online – plus an additional 20 percent off select styles [expiration unknown]. The 1,000-plus clearanced items start under $20.
- Loehmann’s (for men and women): 40 to 50 percent off seasonal items and special-occasion dresses in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Loehmann’s sells discount designer clothing.
- Victoria’s Secret: Free pair of panties with any purchase in stores (print first) [12/31].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at [email protected].