Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Baby cream: $2 off an 8-ounce Johnson’s Baby Intense Moisture Cream or $1.50 off any Triple Cream product (print first) [expiration unknown].
Holidays and gifts
- Hallmark: $5 off select recordable storybooks, Rockin’ Merry-Okee, reindeer ring-toss hat game, fiber-optic prints, holiday-patterned big bags and more gifts in stores (print first) [11/11]. Check out their Holiday Open House slideshow for more discounts and gift ideas.
- Electronic candles: Additional $4 off a $20 purchase of Inglow flameless, battery-powered candles at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- National parks: Free admission on Saturday through Monday [11/9 – 11/11 only].
- Hair care: $2 off any Tresemme product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Origins: Free 7-milliliter No Puffery Rollerball for under your eyes with any skincare purchase online (use code COOL) [11/6]. If you spend $65, you also get a free 30-milliliter High Potency Night-A-Mins — a $35 value — and free shipping (use code NIGHT) [11/6].
- Wireless printers: A dozen models start at less than $100 — and as little as $50 each — at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- LEGO Star Wars Palpatine’s Arrest set: 50 percent off at Toys R Us stores [11/6]. Instead of $120, it’s $59, which appears to be the cheapest price online.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Character-themed T-shirts: 50 percent off at Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores [11/6]. Instead of $10, they’re $5.