- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- Seeking Sanity? 10 Surprising Work-From-Home Jobs
- 5 Healthy Variations on Comfort-Food Classics
- Theft of Debit Card Data at ATMs is Soaring: What You Need to Know
- The Most — and Least — Healthy Cities in the Nation
- Countries With the Widest Gap Between Rich and Poor
We recently did an article and video called “Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes than You,” followed by a story called “Banks Make $1 Billion Helping US Firms ‘Move’ Overseas.” Both stories invited lots of commentary.
While they probably didn’t get the idea from us, both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert recently weighed in on the same topic. Both videos are funny, at least if you can laugh about corporations helping themselves to all our country offers while using loopholes to avoid paying for it.
If you want to see Stephen Colbert’s take, you can find it here.
Check them out, look at the posts and comments we’ve already published, then tell us what you think below.