- Corporate Taxes Are 10 Percent of Federal Revenue, Down from 30 Percent
- 11 Expenses That Quietly Drain Your Wallet
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- 13 Apps That Destroy Bad Habits and Create Good Ones
We recently did an article and video called “Why Corporations Pay Less Taxes than You,” followed by a story called “Banks Make $1 Billion Helping US Firms ‘Move’ Overseas.” Both stories invited lots of commentary.
While they probably didn’t get the idea from us, both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert recently weighed in on the same topic. Both videos are funny, at least if you can laugh about corporations helping themselves to all our country offers while using loopholes to avoid paying for it.
If you want to see Stephen Colbert’s take, you can find it here.
Check them out, look at the posts and comments we’ve already published, then tell us what you think below.