- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
Consumer Reports has a bunch of ideas to keep your phone running better…
1. Weak signals kill your battery.
2. Smart phones need a fresh (re)start.
3. Smart phones get slower with age.
4. Video kills your data allowance.
5. Skip screen protectors.
6. A weak case for cases.
7. Phone camera zoom lenses really aren’t.
8. Think twice about insurance and extended warranties.
9. Prepaid carriers are great place for smart phones.
10. Haggling works.
Most of these are self-explanatory, but if you need details on these strategies, check out the link.