- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Are You Wasting Your Money Buying Organic Food?
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- How to Avoid Getting the Flu (or Worse) On an Airplane
If you pay more, you expect to get more… but that’s not true when it comes to food. Frequently, you’re paying for the convenience of having your food prepared for you. With simple replacements, like grating cheese yourself or slicing tomatoes by hand, you can save money on food without complicated cooking or recipes.