Support & Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve included some of the most frequently asked questions (and our answers) below. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us with the form at the bottom of this page.
Why can’t I log in to your site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item. https://mtn.memberful.com/account/subscriptions
Can I switch from a monthly plan to an annual plan?
Yes. Click Change plan from the Subscriptions menu item in your account. You’ll be switched to the new plan immediately and charged a prorated amount. https://mtn.memberful.com/account/subscriptions
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes. https://mtn.memberful.com/account
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card. https://mtn.memberful.com/account/credit_card/edit
How do I reset my password?
Passwords are not required for your membership account. Instead, visit our sign in form, enter your email address and click Send sign in link. We’ll send you an email with a link that you can click to sign in. The link can only be used once and expires after 24 hours.
If you prefer to create a password, you can do so after you sign up for a membership. If you ever need to reset your password, click this link, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
Which podcast players work with my private feed?
- Cross-Platform Podcast Apps: RadioPublic, Pocket Casts, Google Podcasts
- iOS Podcast Apps: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Castro 3, Downcast, PodCruncher
- Android Podcast Apps: Podcast Republic, Podcast Addict, BeyondPod, Doggcatcher, Player FM, Podkicker, AntennaPod
Keep in mind that Google Podcasts doesn’t have an auto-download feature for private feeds.
We’re here to help. If you have a question or concern, please let us know using the form below.