- Report: Students Should Beware of Campus Debit Cards
- Bank Fees Hit New Highs
- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- Pop Quiz: Terrorists Destroy Your Home. Will the Insurance Company Pay?
Paying your bills online not only saves money, but trees, water and all kinds of other resources as well. But making electronic payments… especially automatically… carries some unique problems as well. Should you or shouldn’t you?