- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
There’s an obvious theme to this week’s deals: clothes. From kids’ pajamas to women’s boots, this is a week of major markdowns.
But before diving into dressed-up discounts, let’s talk freebies. You can score a free 8×11 photobook from Snapfish with coupon code YAYFREEBOOK, although you have to cover shipping for $7. You can also get free fries from Checkers or Wendy’s on Facebook.
And while not exactly free, here’s some more savings on food: a coupon for 20 percent off your check at Friday’s, although alcohol is excluded.
Now for those clothing deals: Let’s start with the kids. Amazon.com has girls’ jeans for less than $20.
Macy’s has more than 600 kids’ and baby clothing items on clearance, up to 90 percent off.
CrazyForBargains.com has a lot of cartoon- and superhero-themed pajamas on sale. For 50 percent off, use coupon code WOOT at checkout.
Women can enjoy a sale on boots at JCPenney, where coupon code JCPCRBAN will take an extra 15 percent off those sale prices. You can get free shipping to your local store too.
The end of season clearance sale at Express is for men and women. Items already on clearance are marked down another 40 percent, although that discount won’t show until you’re checking out.
Lastly, because it would feel wrong to end on a streak of seven clothing deals, here’s 50 percent off light bulbs at Amazon, including a variety of specialized shapes and kinds.
That’s all for now – let us know how you’re saving in the comments below!