- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
There’s an obvious theme to this week’s deals: clothes. From kids’ pajamas to women’s boots, this is a week of major markdowns.
But before diving into dressed-up discounts, let’s talk freebies. You can score a free 8×11 photobook from Snapfish with coupon code YAYFREEBOOK, although you have to cover shipping for $7. You can also get free fries from Checkers or Wendy’s on Facebook.
And while not exactly free, here’s some more savings on food: a coupon for 20 percent off your check at Friday’s, although alcohol is excluded.
Now for those clothing deals: Let’s start with the kids. Amazon.com has girls’ jeans for less than $20.
Macy’s has more than 600 kids’ and baby clothing items on clearance, up to 90 percent off.
CrazyForBargains.com has a lot of cartoon- and superhero-themed pajamas on sale. For 50 percent off, use coupon code WOOT at checkout.
Women can enjoy a sale on boots at JCPenney, where coupon code JCPCRBAN will take an extra 15 percent off those sale prices. You can get free shipping to your local store too.
The end of season clearance sale at Express is for men and women. Items already on clearance are marked down another 40 percent, although that discount won’t show until you’re checking out.
Lastly, because it would feel wrong to end on a streak of seven clothing deals, here’s 50 percent off light bulbs at Amazon, including a variety of specialized shapes and kinds.
That’s all for now – let us know how you’re saving in the comments below!