Every week, I study 1,000 deal-touting emails from major companies. Most aren’t worth your time, but a handful offer worthwhile coupons, codes, and sales – those are the ones I collect for you here and display in a deal-seeker-friendly format.
- Boston Market: $1 off any market pair, whole sandwich, or entree salad (printable coupon) [8/9].
- Cici’s Pizza (buffet): $10 for two adult meals and two drinks, which normally costs about $15 (printable coupon) [7/31]. The coupon says you get small drinks, but Cici’s allows you to refill your drink yourself.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free bagel poppers with purchase of any drink (printable coupons) [7/16]. If you’re wondering why you’ve never heard of these things, it’s because they’re new. They look to me like Einstein’s version of Dunkin Donuts’ Munchkins.
- White Castle: Up to $10 off a Crave Crate of sliders (printable coupon) [7/20]. The fine print says, “one coupon per customer, per visit,” so you can use this coupon multiple times if you print multiple copies – and find yourself in need of hundreds of sliders.
- Wienerschnitzel: Original Chili Dogs, Kraut Dogs, and Mustard Dogs are just 61 cents on the fast food joint’s 50th anniversary [7/17 only].
- Carvel: $1 off one Sundae Dasher, or get one free when you buy another (printable coupon) [9/30].
- Marble Slab Creamery: $1 off any shake (printable coupon) [7/15].
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Veggie Pasta: $0.75 off one box (printable coupon) [8/13].
- “Hospitality in a Jiffy”: Free 67-page cookbook available in electronic and print form [expiration unknown].
- 24 Hour Fitness gym membership: 2-year adult membership for $300 at Costco.com [7/31]. Considering that 24 Hour Fitness charges $250 for a one-year membership, this is a great deal. If you’re still not sure whether you want to spend that much money, you can sign up for a free 7-day pass that will let you try out your local 24 Hour Fitness clubs before you commit.
- Sports Authority: 25 percent off one item in stores (printable coupon) [7/19]. The fine print says, “One coupon per customer, per day,” so you could print multiple copies and go back another day to buy multiple items.
- HP ink: $10 off a $50-plus purchase at Staples online (promo code 19634) [7/18].
- Brother, Cannon, Dell, Epson, Kodak, Lexmark, and Staples ink: $10 off a $50-plus purchase at Staples online (promo code 29670).
- RadioShack: Cell phone, music, home entertainment, computer, and tablet accessories deal available in stores: Buy one at full-price, get the second one at 25 percent off and the third one at 50 percent off [7/31].
- Grooming: $5 off a Pawdicure Package, a $19 salon service that includes nail trimming, nail grinding, and ear cleaning at Petsmart stores [expiration unknown].
- Petsmart: $5 off a $30-plus purchase online (promo code PERK7EM4) [7/18].
Jewelry, watches, and accessories
- Hello Kitty watch: Free with a $50-plus purchase at Sanrio online (promo code FREEWHTWATCH for white, FREEPNKWATCH for pink, or FREEBLKWATCH for black) [7/18].
- Piercing Pagoda: Spend $50 and receive a coupon for $25 off your next purchase [7/24]. Just make sure you need to make two jewelry purchases in one month, because you can only redeem the coupon between July 25 and July 31. If you’re not familiar with Piercing Pagoda, it’s a Zales Corporation-owned store geared toward teens and younger adults, so the main metal they carry is sterling silver.
How to get the most from my deals:
- Visit MoneyTalksNews.com every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the latest deals posts.
- Sign up for the Money Talks newsletter to get deals posts emailed to you.
Sign up for our free newsletter
Like this article? Sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you a regular digest of our newest stories, full of money saving tips and advice, free! We'll also email you a PDF of Stacy Johnson's '205 Ways to Save Money' as soon as you've subscribed. It's full of great tips that'll help you save a ton of extra cash. It doesn't cost a dime, so why wait? Click here to sign up now.