- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Oct. 24
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
After-Christmas sales are still going strong. If you plan to check them out, be sure to first check out 4 Tips for Shopping After-Christmas Sales.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Loft (for her): 50 percent off everything except new arrivals in stores and online (use code TAKE50) [expiration unknown].
- Scarves (for her): 62 percent off pashmina/silk wraps available in a dozen colors at Amazon.com [12/31].
- Arby’s: Free shake (print first) [12/31].
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entree (print first) [12/29].
- Teavana (loose-leaf tea and tea products): 30 to 75 percent off during the Heavenly Sale online [expiration unknown]. Teavana seldom has sales, so this includes some great deals if you’re a fan of expensive tea.
Check out the “Food” section of our Deals page for more delicious deals.
Health and beauty
- Bath & Body Works: Up to 75 percent off during the Hello, Yellow! Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown]. Body care items are as little as $3, candles are 50 percent off, and home fragrance refills are two for $5.
- Sephora: Additional 20 percent off all sale items online (use code EXTRA) [1/3].
- CB2: Up to 50 percent off ornaments – including some really funky ones – and other Christmas items in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Crate & Barrel: Up to 50 percent off Christmas items in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Pier 1 Imports: Up to 50 percent off Christmas items – dozens and dozens to pick from [expiration unknown].
- CB2: Up to 50 percent off in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Crate & Barrel: Up to 50 percent off winter clearance items in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Laptop backpack: 71 percent off Microsoft’s 39309 Queue laptop backpack, which holds computers up to 15.6 inches, at some CompUSA stores and online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus. Check out their After-Chrismas Savings Spree sale for more big deals as low as $5 [12/29].
- OtterBox products: Buy-one-get-one-half-off online [1/3].
- Hotels.com: Up to 30 percent off stays between now and Jan. 2 [1/2].