- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
The editors at Cars.com have declared the best spaces to play backseat driver by “critiquing legroom, headroom, and overall comfort.”
They admit back seats probably aren’t top priority in your buying purchase, yet they like these eight vehicles for a variety of reasons…
- 2012 Chevrolet Equinox - When slid back, the rear seats give generous legroom as well as a large storage space.
- 2012 Dodge Challenger - The headroom and legroom of the backseat make it the roomiest among similar coupes.
- 2013 Ford Flex - With an abundance of legroom and headroom, the rear seating stands out among other three-row crossovers.
- 2012 Hyundai Azera - The spacious backseat also boasts three rear windows with sunshades that pull over the glass to keep heat out of the cabin.
- 2012 Nissan Versa - Rear seating provides passengers with more room than other models in the subcompact category.
- 2012 Toyota Avalon - The unique configuration flaunts a roomy backseat with reclining backrests.
- 2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax - As the largest cab offered, the full four-door configuration provides more rear legroom with unique sliding and reclining options.
- 2012 Volkswagen Passat - The generous rear room rivals the backseat comfort found in many extended model luxury sedans.