- The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the US
- Family Caregivers Pay a High Price for Taking Care of Loved Ones
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
Google analyzed wedding-related searches and videos and found some interesting trends that buck traditional arrangements. For one thing, couples are increasingly interested in do-it-yourself shortcuts…
YouTube style with huge followings, such as RachLoves and MissKasandraBrooks, often give wedding tips to their fans. FleurdeForce, for example, recently started a separate channel BridedeForce to share the process of planning her big day. The channel has already attracted 60,000 subscribers.
Instead of giant wedding cakes, some brides-to-be want to serve cupcakes and cookies. And rather than taking a honeymoon right after the wedding, some couples are saving their vacation for later or splitting them up…
- A starter honeymoon: Since their surge began in 2011, mini honeymoon searches continue to increase in popularity
- Before the family grows: Searches for ‘babymoon’ increased 45% year over year, and increased by nearly 70% in the last two years
- More honeymoons, more often: Not only are folks searching for honeymoons more, they’re taking more of them. Searches for ‘second honeymoon’ doubled over the past year.