- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
A survey of nearly 1,000 HR pros by staffing firm Aerotek has good news for job candidates: 69 percent of hiring managers “believe finding a candidate that meets skill level, experience and salary requirements is the same or less difficult than six months ago.”
And more than 90 percent were satisfied with their most recent hires. About half believe they can find “the perfect hire” in the current job market.
The survey also shows technical skill is more important than experience, training, or education – 86 percent of hiring managers were willing to compromise on job requirements to get the best-fit candidate. Most were willing to accept a less-experienced candidate who had skills critical to the job.