- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
- Get Millions of Books and Magazines for Free
- 13 Ways to Trim the Cost of Haircuts
We warned Monday about salmonella in peanut butter from Trader Joe’s. Since then, three companies have voluntarily recalled products containing peanut butter.
- Falcon Trading Company, Inc./SunRidge Farms recalled peanut butter products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
- Chattanooga Bakery, Inc. recalled its Peanut Butter Crunch products with “Best By” dates of 02/26/13, 03/25/13, and 04/29/13.
- Sunland, Inc. recalled its own Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter, Tahini and Roasted Blanched Peanut products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
The first two use Sunland as a supplier. Click on the company name links to see full details of product names, barcode numbers and contact information. In all cases, you can get a full refund by returning the product to the store you purchased it from.