- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
- 8 Foods That May Spike in Price This Fall
- Home Depot’s Massive Data Breach May Leave 60 Million Vulnerable
We warned Monday about salmonella in peanut butter from Trader Joe’s. Since then, three companies have voluntarily recalled products containing peanut butter.
- Falcon Trading Company, Inc./SunRidge Farms recalled peanut butter products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
- Chattanooga Bakery, Inc. recalled its Peanut Butter Crunch products with “Best By” dates of 02/26/13, 03/25/13, and 04/29/13.
- Sunland, Inc. recalled its own Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Cashew Butter, Tahini and Roasted Blanched Peanut products manufactured between May 1, 2012 and September 24, 2012.
The first two use Sunland as a supplier. Click on the company name links to see full details of product names, barcode numbers and contact information. In all cases, you can get a full refund by returning the product to the store you purchased it from.