- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
Zillow is known for its real estate indexes of things like home values, but it apparently has a Trick or Treat index too…
Listen up all you ghosts, goblins and witches! While you’ve been planning the best Halloween costume ever, the data heads at Zillow took a break from the serious business of tracking housing to crunch numbers with one really, really important thing in mind: candy.
They calculated it by home values, population, walkability, and local crime statistics. Below is the list of top cities, but if you head over to Zillow’s blog over the next few days, you’ll see them gradually list the best neighborhoods for each of these. (So far they have the top 5 neighborhoods for the top 10 cities.)