- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Ask Stacy: If I Temporarily Lose My Health Insurance, Will I Get Fined?
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- The Eagles Ban Cellphones During Their Classic Rock Concerts
Zillow is known for its real estate indexes of things like home values, but it apparently has a Trick or Treat index too…
Listen up all you ghosts, goblins and witches! While you’ve been planning the best Halloween costume ever, the data heads at Zillow took a break from the serious business of tracking housing to crunch numbers with one really, really important thing in mind: candy.
They calculated it by home values, population, walkability, and local crime statistics. Below is the list of top cities, but if you head over to Zillow’s blog over the next few days, you’ll see them gradually list the best neighborhoods for each of these. (So far they have the top 5 neighborhoods for the top 10 cities.)