- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
Zillow is known for its real estate indexes of things like home values, but it apparently has a Trick or Treat index too…
Listen up all you ghosts, goblins and witches! While you’ve been planning the best Halloween costume ever, the data heads at Zillow took a break from the serious business of tracking housing to crunch numbers with one really, really important thing in mind: candy.
They calculated it by home values, population, walkability, and local crime statistics. Below is the list of top cities, but if you head over to Zillow’s blog over the next few days, you’ll see them gradually list the best neighborhoods for each of these. (So far they have the top 5 neighborhoods for the top 10 cities.)