- Teens Are Big Believers in the American Dream of Homeownership
- $139 Million House for Sale in Florida
- 23 Ways to Make Your House Look Awesome for $50 or Less
- Aging Americans Face Housing Shortfall
- Millennials Are Best About Paying Their Mortgages on Time
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- Rent Is Higher Than Ever in Most US Metro Areas
- Best Cities to Rent Out Your Home
Real estate site Zillow has a new feature that lets you look at the priciest luxury home listings in any particular city…
Take it for a ride. Here are the Most Expensive Listings in Los Angeles, but you can enter any locale you want. From Fargo’s priciest home to the mammoth mansion that tops the list in Dallas, we have it all.
You can navigate to top cities or search any city, state or ZIP code in the U.S. using the search bar. Happy daydreaming!
Of course, the home has to be on the market – and it’s a reasonably safe guess that many people are happy with their custom-made McMansions.