- The Most Expensive Mortgage Mistakes You Can Make
- Pop Quiz: Who Do You Contact First When You Want to Buy a Home?
- For 1 in 8 Americans, a $100K Income Is Required to Buy a Median-Priced Home
- The 10 Most Expensive Neighborhoods for Renters
- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- New Fed Report: The Rich Are Thriving, and Everyone Else Has Fallen Behind
- The Restless Project: Will I Have to Live With a Roommate Forever?
- Teens Are Big Believers in the American Dream of Homeownership
Real estate site Zillow has a new feature that lets you look at the priciest luxury home listings in any particular city…
Take it for a ride. Here are the Most Expensive Listings in Los Angeles, but you can enter any locale you want. From Fargo’s priciest home to the mammoth mansion that tops the list in Dallas, we have it all.
You can navigate to top cities or search any city, state or ZIP code in the U.S. using the search bar. Happy daydreaming!
Of course, the home has to be on the market – and it’s a reasonably safe guess that many people are happy with their custom-made McMansions.