- IPhone 6 Is Expected to Include a Mobile Wallet
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
- Burger King Customers Prefer More Fat With Their Fries
- Is Denim Fading Into Fashion Obscurity?
Last year in a story on tablets we mentioned a woman who bought a fake iPad made out of wood. She paid $180 for painted wood with an Apple logo. And, it turns out, people are still falling for this, according to a Central Florida news station…
Police said the victim handed over $400 to Canady Friday and left without checking the merchandise. The victim said Canady told her he needed money to get home and had an iPad for sale.
When she got home, she discovered it was just a piece of glass wrapped in duct tape to resemble the back of an iPad, along with a paper copy of an iPad advertisement and an extension cord wrapped in bubble wrap.
Police found the guy, who had a bunch more fake electronics and is charged with grand theft.