- Get Your Drink On for Cheap in These Cities
- Apple Pay Started Today: What You Need to Know
- 20 Ways (and 30 Apps) to Make Your Smartphone Pay for Itself
- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Study: A Single Homeowner’s Insurance Claim Could Raise Premiums by 32 Percent
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- The Cost to Treat Ebola: $20,000+ Per Day
- FTC: Beware Mystery Shopper Scams
The program has already made more than 10,000 mortgage loans, and in typical consumer-friendly Costco style. Unlike other online mortgage services, Costco’s puts the member in the driver’s seat: The identity of the member is not known to any mortgage provider until the consumer decides which one is his or her top choice.
Costco has been hustling to bring its members expanded financial services, in addition to the RV and boat loans and insurance products that it already offers. The retailer plans to offer student loans and automobile loans in the near future.
The retailer is partnering with Aetna to offer its members discounted policies and lower co-pays with Costco pharmacies.