- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
- 5 Smart Money Moves First-Time College Students Should Make
- Store Credit Cards Are Now a Worse Deal Than They Were Before
- Get Free Access to Luxury Airport Lounges With Your Credit Card
- Why You May Start Leaving the ‘B’ Out of Your BLT
Citi is rolling out a new program called Price Rewind. On eligible items, the company will search for better prices up to a month after purchase. If it finds a price that beats what cardholders paid by $25, they’ll be notified to apply for a refund of the difference. Here’s how it works…
- Make a qualified purchase entirely with an eligible Citi credit card in a store or online. Examples of common items Citi Price Rewind covers include electronics, appliances, clothing and toys. Full description of coverage and eligible Citi consumer credit cards, as well as exclusions and limitations, is included on www.citi.com/pricerewind.
- Register an item on www.citi.com/pricerewind, including where and when it was purchased and the price paid.
- For 30 calendar days after the purchase, Citi Price Rewind will search hundreds of retailers’ sites for a lower price on the same item.
- If a price that is at least $25 lower than what was paid is found, the cardmember will receive an email notifying them they qualify to request a refund.
- Once the customer files an eligible claim, a check refunding the difference in price will be sent to the Citi cardmember. Citi cardmembers can enjoy savings of up to $250 per item and up to $1,000 annually.
The service is free.