- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
CNN Money explains the retailer’s move…
The retail giant announced plans Friday to offer the 16 GB iPhone 5 for $127 (normally $189.97) and the 16GB iPhone 4S for $47 (normally $87.97), along with a two-year contract. They’ll also sell the third-generation iPad for $399.
So that’s the current and last generation iPhones on sale, plus the last-generation iPad. But these are new, not used.