- Apple Pay Started Today: What You Need to Know
- Liar Labels: Is That Farmers Market Food Really Local?
- HBO Without Cable: It’s Planning a Stand-Alone Service
- Ask Stacy: Why Are Stocks Tanking, and What Should I Do?
- What’s In McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets? Now You Can Find Out
- LA Restaurants Charging 3 Percent to Cover Employee Health Care
- What Your Tattoo Says About You – And Your Job Prospects
- Hate Facebook? Say Hello to Ad-Free Ello
The Associated Press explains…
Zuckerberg donated 18 million Facebook shares, valued at $498.8 million based on their Tuesday closing price. The beneficiary is the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a nonprofit that works with donors to allocate their gifts.
He wants the money to be spent on education and health initiatives.