- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- Government Sues AT&T for Allegedly ‘Throttling’ Unlimited Data Customers
- Ask Stacy: Should I Buy Gold?
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
The Associated Press explains…
Zuckerberg donated 18 million Facebook shares, valued at $498.8 million based on their Tuesday closing price. The beneficiary is the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a nonprofit that works with donors to allocate their gifts.
He wants the money to be spent on education and health initiatives.