- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Could Europe’s Ongoing Economic Troubles Affect Your Retirement?
- A Typo Can Get Your Resume Tossed in the Trash
- Does U.S. Bank Owe You Money?
- Is an Unlimited-Vacation Policy Truly Good for Workers?
- Don’t Update Your iPhone Operating System (Yet)
- Rockefeller Foundation Will Dump Investments in Fossil Fuels
- Nearly a Quarter of the World’s Billionaires Are Americans
The Associated Press explains…
Zuckerberg donated 18 million Facebook shares, valued at $498.8 million based on their Tuesday closing price. The beneficiary is the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a nonprofit that works with donors to allocate their gifts.
He wants the money to be spent on education and health initiatives.