- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- Are You an Employee or a Contractor? (In Other Words, Is Your Boss Ripping You Off?)
- New California Law Protects Online Reviewers
- Marriott Drops a Hint: Please Tip the Maid
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- Fewer Americans Have Retirement Accounts, New Study Says
The Associated Press explains…
Zuckerberg donated 18 million Facebook shares, valued at $498.8 million based on their Tuesday closing price. The beneficiary is the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, a nonprofit that works with donors to allocate their gifts.
He wants the money to be spent on education and health initiatives.