- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Why the Travel Industry’s Favorite New Word is ‘No’ – and What to Do About It
- Nearly Half of US Workers Don’t Have a Work-Based Retirement Plan
- Lotteries Are Losing Their Allure With Some Customers
- Hundreds of Americans Surrender Citizenship to Avoid Taxes
- Updating Insurance After a Policyholder Dies
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
Want to make sure Saint Nick is still on track to visit your home tonight? Google can help you check with the Santa Tracker…
On Christmas Eve we’ll be proudly showcasing a preview of Santa’s dashboard — the technology that powers his sleigh during his around-the-world journey. We’ve received this special preview from one of Santa’s many developer elves, who are hard at work in the North Pole helping Santa prepare for his big day. Santa’s dashboard – featuring the latest and greatest in Google Maps technology and sleigh engineering – will allow you to follow his progress around the world, and also learn a little about some of his stops along the way.
And if you visit Santa’sVillage, you can play games, see what the elves are up to, and call Santa.