- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- Your Early Holiday Present: Gas at $3 a Gallon or Less
- 7 Things That Prove Cheaper Isn’t Always Better
- Apple Pay Blocked at CVS, Rite Aid
- Are You Sick of Black Friday Sales on Thanksgiving Day?
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: Sometimes bottled water isn’t from the pretty picture on the bottle. USA Today reports…
“After speaking to several Nestlé Waters’ employees, this officer was informed for the first time that the Ice Mountain five-gallon bottles do not contain 100% natural spring water but instead contain resold municipal tap water,” the legal complaint charged.
The brand usually includes the source of the water on the label, but a lawsuit says it wasn’t on five-gallon bottles delivered to the plaintiff’s business.