- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
- 10 Things We Pay Too Much For (And How to Spend Less)
- Thinking About Holiday Shopping? Do a Financial Reality Check First
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- The 5 Reasons People Fall for Scams and Gotchas
- How to Keep Your Grandparents From Being Ripped Off by Mail Scams
- RadioShack: Circling the Drain?
Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: Sometimes bottled water isn’t from the pretty picture on the bottle. USA Today reports…
“After speaking to several Nestlé Waters’ employees, this officer was informed for the first time that the Ice Mountain five-gallon bottles do not contain 100% natural spring water but instead contain resold municipal tap water,” the legal complaint charged.
The brand usually includes the source of the water on the label, but a lawsuit says it wasn’t on five-gallon bottles delivered to the plaintiff’s business.